- Roe 8 / Beeliar Wetlands
- Climate Change Coastal Impacts
- Coal Mining in Margaret River
- Cockburn Cement
- Homophobic bullying
- Jandakot Bushland Clearance
- Live Animal Exports
- No WA Shark Cull
- Point Peron Marina
- Protect Peaceful Protest
- Safe Passing Distances Bill - a Metre Matters
- Same Sex Marriage
- Stop GM Crops
- Current Issues
- Take Action
- Bills Introduced 2012
- Bills debated
- Budget Estimates Hearings
- Committee Reports
- Disallowance Motions
- Guide to Petitions
- How we can help
- Learn About Parliament
- Motions Debated
- Questions on Notice
- Questions without Notice 2009
- Questions without Notice 2010
- Questions without Notice 2011
Community housing investment
Question without notice No.445 sked in the Legislative Council on 30 June 2010 by Hon LYNN MacLAREN
Question directed to: Housing
Parliament: 38 Session: 1
COMMUNITY HOUSING INVESTMENT PROGRAM
445. Hon LYNN MacLAREN to the Leader of the House representing the Minister for Housing:
I refer to funding for the state community housing investment program.
(1) How much of the $210 million set aside for the program has been spent to date?
(2) How many dwellings have been built under the program?
Hon NORMAN MOORE replied:
I thank the member for some notice of this question.
(1) As at 18 June 2010, $109 million of the state funded allocation to SCHIP has been spent. The remaining funding has been committed.
(2) As at 18 June 2010, the state funded allocation to SCHIP has funded the procurement of 591 dwellings, of which 339 have been completed.