- Roe 8 / Beeliar Wetlands
- Climate Change Coastal Impacts
- Coal Mining in Margaret River
- Cockburn Cement
- Homophobic bullying
- Jandakot Bushland Clearance
- Live Animal Exports
- No WA Shark Cull
- Point Peron Marina
- Protect Peaceful Protest
- Safe Passing Distances Bill - a Metre Matters
- Same Sex Marriage
- Stop GM Crops
- Current Issues
- Take Action
- Bills Introduced 2012
- Bills debated
- Budget Estimates Hearings
- Committee Reports
- Disallowance Motions
- Guide to Petitions
- How we can help
- Learn About Parliament
- Motions Debated
- Questions on Notice
- Questions without Notice 2009
- Questions without Notice 2010
- Questions without Notice 2011
Margaret river - perimeter road construction: Questions
MARGARET RIVER — PERIMETER ROAD CONSTRUCTION
989. Hon LYNN MacLAREN to the parliamentary secretary representing the Minister for Transport:
(1) How much will the Margaret River perimeter road cost the government in total?
(2) How much has been allocated to date?
(3) Which section of the planned road has been funded?
(4) When will the remaining funds be allocated?
(5) Why has construction begun on this section when complete funding for the project has not been allocated?
Hon JIM CHOWN replied:
I thank the honourable member for some notice of the question.
(1) It will cost $71.7 million.
(2) A total of $13.5 million has been allocated.
(3) Stage 1—Rosa Brook Road to Bussell Highway South.
(4) Funding will be subject to the annual budget process.
(5) No construction has commenced.