- Roe 8 / Beeliar Wetlands
- Climate Change Coastal Impacts
- Coal Mining in Margaret River
- Cockburn Cement
- Homophobic bullying
- Jandakot Bushland Clearance
- Live Animal Exports
- No WA Shark Cull
- Point Peron Marina
- Protect Peaceful Protest
- Safe Passing Distances Bill - a Metre Matters
- Same Sex Marriage
- Stop GM Crops
- Current Issues
- Take Action
- Bills Introduced 2012
- Bills debated
- Budget Estimates Hearings
- Committee Reports
- Disallowance Motions
- Guide to Petitions
- How we can help
- Learn About Parliament
- Motions Debated
- Questions on Notice
- Questions without Notice 2009
- Questions without Notice 2010
- Questions without Notice 2011
Opposition to Point Peron development heats up
Plans for a luxury house canal development to replace an A-class reserve near a marine sanctuary have outraged residents throughout Perth, who remember Point Peron near Rockingham as a school camp memory.
The state government has already spent millions on the plans, in partnership with a developer.
Lynn MacLaren MLC continues to put pressure on the government to justify the environmental and cultural damage that will occur if the marina goes ahead.
Attached are the questions Lynn has asked in Parliament on the issue.